Installing JReviews component
Before you begin, you need to make sure that your server meets all the pre-installation requirements.
Extract the JReviews Package you downloaded from the Client Area.
This is the folder structure of the package:
- /jreviews-for/php7.0/com_jreviews_3.x.x.x.zip - JReviews component installation package for PHP 7.0
- /jreviews-for/php7.1/com_jreviews_3.x.x.x.zip - JReviews component installation package for PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2
- com_s2framework_3.x.x.x.zip - S2 Framework component installation package
- /apps_easysocial - installation files for JReviews apps for EasySocial integration
- /plugins_community_builder - installation files for CB plugins
- /plugins_everywhere_addon - installation files for Everywhere add-on plugins
- /plugins_jomsocial - installation files for JomSocial plugins
- Make sure that the Joomla debug mode is disabled in Joomla global configuration, system tab.
- In the Joomla Administration click on Extensions -> Manage -> Install menu.
- On the install page go to the Upload Package File tab, click Choose File and locate the S2Framework component package.
- Click the Upload & Install button.
- After the S2 Framework component has installed, click Choose File again and locate the JReviews component package for your PHP version.
- Click Upload & Install.
- After the installation is finished, you'll get a Click here to go to the component page link.
- On the next screen enter your License Number.
- Click Submit and JReviews is ready to use.
JReviews modules and plugins will be installed automatically.
Video Tutorial - How to install JReviews in Joomla 2.5