Read Creating JReviews Menu Items for detailed steps on how to create a JReviews menu item.
The Reviews pages display a list of reviews based on how you configure the menu parameters.
Example of a "Latest Reviews" page can be seen on the JReviews demo site: http://demo.reviewsforjoomla.com/latest-reviews.
The Reviews Pages menu item has these parameters:
Type of Menu - available options:
- My Reviews - displays reviews of the logged in user. Should be created in a "User Menu" that isn't visible to guest visitors.
- Reviews - Latest reviews (all) - displays latest user and editor reviews.
- Reviews - Latest user reviews - displays only latest user reviews.
- Reviews - Latest editor reviews - displays only latest editor reviews.
- Reviews - Custom List - displays reviews based on the custom sql commands that you enter in the Custom WHERE and Custom ORDER BY parameters. Read about Custom WHERE and Custom ORDER BY.
Category - filters reviews to the selected category. This parameter is optional. If the Category is selected, you must enter the Extension name in the below parameter.
Extension - use to filter reviews by component (i.e. com_content, com_sobi2).
Page total - total number of reviews that will be shown.
Limit per page - how many reviews will be shown per page.
Theme Suffix - enter a theme suffix if you want a specific theme file to be used for this page.
Custom WHERE for Custom List only - this parameter is used only if Reviews - Custom List is selected as type of menu. Read about Custom WHERE and Custom ORDER BY.
Custom ORDER BY for Custom List only - this parameter is used only if Reviews - Custom List is selected as type of menu. Read about Custom WHERE and Custom ORDER BY.
Page Description - custom description that will appear on top of the page.