From JReviews Documentation
Revision as of 10:10, 12 July 2014 by Jreviews
JReviews comes with 9 modules and all of them are installed automatically when installing JReviews. To use any of the modules, go to the Joomla Module Manager and publish the module to one of the module positions that your Joomla template provides.
Available JReviews Modules
- Listings Module - provides multiple functionality for display of listings.
- Reviews Module - provides multiple functionality for display of reviews.
- Advanced Search Module - search module with custom fields of your choice.
- Directories Module - category navigation tree.
- Fields Module - shows a clickable list of options for the chosen field (only select list, checkbox and radiobutton fields).
- Range Module - shows a clickable list of numeric range options for the chosen field.
- Media Module - displays photos, videos, audio files and attachments.
- Favorite Users Module - displays CB or JomSocial avatars of other users who've added the listing being viewed to their favorites list.
- Totals Module - shows the total listing and review count.
Module Tips & Tricks
- How to display Summary text in the Listings Module
- How to display Description text in the Listings Module
- How to hide navigation dots and arrows in Modules and Plugins
- Adding related listings to the listing detail page
- Adding custom JReviews modules to the listing detail pages
- Creating custom search forms with the Advanced Search module