From JReviews Documentation
For any type of problem, if you have recently modified any core php JReviews files, you must revert to the original to make sure the issue is unrelated to your changes.
- I can't find the downloads for JReviews add-ons
- Just purchased an add-on but it says it’s not active
Installation & Configuration
- I cannot install JReviews, get the error "There was an error uploading this file to the server. Unable to find install package."
- I am not able to use the remote install and updates page to update JReviews or install add-ons
Menus, SEF and Modules
- Module assignments are lost on detail pages
- Custom title set in SEO Manager not working
- Why are some of my JReviews pages showing homepage modules
- How to fix broken layout of Listings and Reviews modules
Errors and things that don't work
- Creating new custom fields no longer works
- Ordering and/or pagination links are not working
- The listing or review form submission hangs